Why Choose Mediation?
Mediation can avoid months or years of litigation and will significantly reduce your costs by resolving disputes more quickly and effectively.
Mediation can help to:
- Reduce conflict and tension by helping you both to focus on the issues that need to be reduced.
- Aid communication between individuals for the future as parents.
- Narrow the issues that will assist the court and enable them to deal with outstanding matters more speedily.
- Allows you both to make informed decisions based on exploration and discussion of all possible options.
- Consider childrens needs by shortening periods of anxiety caused by not knowing what will happen to them.
- Assist you in discussions with your solicitor when seeking advice.
- Significantly reduces your costs, if you are eligible for Legal Aid there is no repayment of Legal Aid costs for mediation.